tariray's adventures

Friday, October 12, 2007

Re-Joyce!


Sometimes the only time you realize that you're alone is when one of those who left you comes back to visit. Being a "self-help" kind of person, I seldom focus on the fact that all of my Kapatiran have left me here in Pinas, most of them studying their brains out. But once in a while I do remember that they left me (not that I wanted to follow--never crossed my mind), though this is highlighted when one of them comes back for vacation.

Such is the case for Joyce' homecoming this year, our first conversation mostly spent on arguing that it wasnt I that forgot about them BUT ME WHOM THEY LEFT BEHIND! hu hu hu. playful banter lang po.

It was such a treat to get together with her and Ruth the vet (her sister). I remember getting sick at the dorm and the Vet telling me to take more than the usual dosage of Vitamin C--I playfully argued that I wont take advice from an animal doctor; she sternly replied that there was no difference: hayop din daw naman ako! haha!

Oh gosh, this is the problem with these go-see-each-other-again moments.. I reminisce. I miss everyone.. boohoo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home