tariray's adventures

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

NOTHING

My brother just came from a 3-day gimmick at PG, my mom just left yesterday for our visayan province and my friendships are leaving tommorrow for a "bitchy" extendend weekend. And me? NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH.

Though in all actuality this is a self-imposed hiatus, rooting to my undisciplined wallet. Took me 4 months to balance my current financial capacity-- zeroing on what I can and cant afford. An example of what I cant afford is to eat from fastfoods once a day for a week. In my past work, if I wanted something I would just skip eating out and just live on my delats on stock. But now, there are toll fees to think of. Not to mention the lure of the neighborhood mall offering distraction and relaxation from a tiring and stressful day.

Not that I have a zero bank balance, its just that I noticed that my status is not that balanced. The final straw was when I figured that I couldnt afford to join that "bitchy" trip. Oh drat.

On a lighter side, my car's got a full tank. If I could just drink gasoline, I would probably be drunk by now. Want a shot?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home