tariray's adventures

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Onward March!

With Ninong moving up to a higher post, I find myself alone with all of his accounts. Sure, he's just in the other side of the office floor but of course I cant act like a baby girl expecting him to help me everytime..after all, I was hired for this job.

Vacation days are over, and its time to march on to the tasks at hand. BM has been so far super supportive, making himself approachable to any questions or assistance I might need. Despite his own tier's chaos, it seems he enjoys fresh blood in his team. I actually dont feel 'alone'.

So whats the point of this entry? Wala lang. These days I slowly am getting into the groove of things in salesgirl's life. I find myself picking up the pieces Ninong left-- whether endorsed or not endorsed. I now face the tasks of sales tracking, forecasting, lost invoices and long distance driving. At times nakakabigla, but I put effort not to get rattled-this is my new world after all.. and I sense that this is just the tip of the iceberg..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home