tariray's adventures

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Major Roadblock

Dem.

The major come-on I fell for when I accepted this new job was the promise of my own vehicle. It was promised alright, and this promise wasnt made to be broken.. except I couldnt keep my end of the deal.

Sobrang nakakahiya.

Though my bossings here totally understand and empathize, I cant help but think to myself how utterly "tatanga tanga" I am for failing my driving assessment exams TWICE! Naknang! Matalino nga at madiskarte sa ibang bagay tas driving lang tatanga tanga pa!

Not that I dont have my drivers license yet.. If there's one thing Im proud of its the fact that I acquired my license entirely on my own-- not with the help of any pontio pilato nor with any aid of "under-the-table" transactions. But of course I spent one whole f@cking day at LTO.

Evidently, in order for the vehicle be released, I need that driving assessment. And I apparently dont have it! Nevermind the fact that I drive almost every day now to Makati, Cavite, Laguna, paranaque. Ive already developed a trauma to that assessor, who seems to have a "God-complex" knowing that everytime I retake I pay the fee.

Thank you Lord for the understanding people around me. May I have more patience and courage to try and try again... but for now, I'll just have to borrow my father's car..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home