tariray's adventures

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Latitude D260

As if to compensate for my misfortune (re:see my last blog), they finally issued my LT.. a Dell Latitude D620. Yehey! I've never been techie but my new work makes me mobile and tech is the fastest way to get in touch with everyone. But though its kind of exciting that I have my own LT issued, i still just see it as a tool to get reports done. I dont even have the urge to tinker or doodle with it the way RV did with her PC ( sabagay mas alam pa nga nya i-operate yung DVD player ko eh!). Maybe internet is just the perk that makes me use it, but then the only things I do is blog , email and chat with a selected few... never been an avid surfer. At least I can email and blog freely now.

Thought of getting a Wi-Fi catcher (yun ba tawag dun?) so I can work online even when I'm OO (out-of the-Office), and I have to buy a smaller bag--probably a backpack type so i'tll be more comfortable. Mas heavygat pa yung bag ko ngayon than the LT. mukha akong kargador! hahaha!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home