tariray's adventures

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Moving on..

I've got one more post left to cover the BKK trip but this needs to be posted. I submitted my resignation letter last week and I'm moving on.

Last week I didn't really feel the pressure (how would you if your boss seemed to take it lightly and talked to you for a grand total of ONLY 5 mins?), but its slowly creeping up. This week word has already been out and colleagues from other departments are now asking the 4 Ws: What? Why? When? and Where?!! Though the first W isnt exactly a question, its more of an exclamation.

How exactly do I feel about this at the moment? Hmmn.. Sad, uncertain, melancholy.. and yet excited. But dont get me wrong, it was a decision to be made and I take time and a lot of thought in making any decision.

I'm officially TV-less right now since I took it out this afternoon. Got a lot of things to pack, several things still left to endorse at work. Thinking about it, I'm probably using blogging as a distraction to keep myself from pondering on "im-leaving-soon" thoughts. Oh well. Time's a ticking...and next week I'm moving.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?! Why?!! When?! and Where?!!

yes, sa akin, may kasamang exclamation mark, hehe...

3:44 PM  
Blogger tariray said...

Hi ruth! Lipat ako sa Johnson Diversey.. makati girl ever. hehe. Sales position, but they needed my degree for consultation churva ever. Yoko na mag shifting. Go go go at lumarga na habang dalaga pa at sarili ko pa lang ang iniisip ko.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home