tariray's adventures

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A Bum's weekend

Served my last working day at the plant and I'm officially unemployed. I'm a BUM. Well, at least for 4 whole days.

How did this bum spend her time?

Well, I went home to the province to celebrate my grandma's 85th bday. There was a party infact. Aside from that I did some entertaining and so went and had lunch at the famous Tatoy's Manokan. And of course I slept. hehe. Then we visited some relatives at Guimaras Island and bought some sweet sweet mangoes and ate a feast again.. and of course I slept.

Coming back to Manila, I was scheduled to fix my stuff (the ones I hauled back home!) but again I slept. hehe. I just made sure that the "stuff" were all hidden from my mother's obsessive compulsive view! haha! BUT I also did some driving ha! and it'll be just a while till I can finish this driving thing..that's an accomplishment!

Starting my new job will be a real change and I just wanted to enjoy being a bum for a short short while. How can you not enjoy such moments? After all, you have nothing work-related to think about, yet you know that you will still have a job in a few days.

And so I slept. So soundly at that. hehe.

2 Comments:

Blogger A. B. said...

wow, inggit ako. kunsabagay, kahit dito naman, panay si tulog pa rin ako pag wala sa work. hehe...

musta na bago work? migosh! can't believe dito na ako nakikikumusta. di na sa lab pagpalitan ng shift at sa kusina while you're doing your miracles with whatever na pagkakaguluhan namin pagkalapag sa mesa. ",)

8:51 PM  
Blogger tariray said...

Hi! i'm doing fine here sa JD. Everyone's nice naman, but of course I miss my MNC friends. huhuhu... dibale magdidivi naman tayo..

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home