tariray's adventures

Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Secret Meeting

Sometimes its hard to keep a secret, especially for someone as talkative as I am. But when the occasion calls for secrecy lest plans of whatever sorts are thwarted; then secrecy, I think, is necessary.

Hence the secret meeting with my two closest "pacuz". Its quite weird for us to keep meeting each other a secret as it is always a happy moment when we meet with our usual get-togethers. But their trip to manila was with a purpose, and though the shopping part was a necessary side-trip.. what brought about their trip was quite important. We didnt get to talk much about that matter though, since we focused on just spending time together and doing the usual stuff--gossip, updating on whatevers going on in our lives, and of course choosing clothes that would complement us. It would have been such a waste if they were here and we didnt meet, and to that I agree. We couldnt take pictures though, since that would be "evidensya".

As I send them off at the airport I wished them good luck. For their secret plan has been known, and for reasons we cant fathom word has gone out. Magaling talaga ang mga tao, kahit na malayo malakas pa rin ang pang amoy! I bid them goodbye and kissed them both and hoped that our next meeting wont be a secret anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home