tariray's adventures

Saturday, May 19, 2007

OUT OF TOWN TRIP: Pangasinan

OK. In order of occurence. That will be the way by which I'll update on the goings on for these summer months.

First on my list is Tix' wedding. And so the whole QA lab closed down (minsan lang to ha!) and troddled on to Dagupan! Of course, needless I say that before we ACTUALLY left, super dooper INTRIGA muna and pinagdaanan. Remembering these things now, I still cant reconcile why the hell we need to be accountable to people who are not even our immediate family members? Beats the hell out of me. Basta ako, I do what I want to do. wala silang pakialam dahil ako naman DAPAT ang nagdedesisyon para sa kapakanan ko. Whichever way I want to do things, I only owe to myself.
The wedding was sweet, and the bride and groom all giddy and excited. This is how people to be wed should be! Not crying and fighting like those other events.. Makes me ponder on how MY wedding might be celebrated ---- oops! thoughts on these are censored! HAHAHA!

Afterwards, twas an all girls gimmik.. and of course with a side trip to Hundred Islands. It was my first time to get there, and there were a lot of islands. I guess hundred nga siguro... I lost count eh. But abby, I think got to take pictures of at least sixty! haha!



The pictures were great and the water clear, cool blue. We brought our baon and barbecued the hot day away! Picture to death of course ang drama ng mga lola.

What just took our breath away was the "Paliguang bayan" wherein you had to pay 10 pesos to take a bath in the public toilet after coming from the hundred islands. As in literally, you had to hold your breath to survive. hehe.. Didnt take pictures of that, I guess I thought I didnt want to remember that place. hehe..

All in all, it was a great trip! Oo nga pala.. Congratulations to Mr and Mrs Maranan!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home