tariray's adventures

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Vitamin C

Woke up this morning with my throat hurting.

uh-oh.. I thought I was ALMOST successful with avoiding any respiratory illness of any kind this season. Seems to me it'll try and try until it hits me.

My dorm mate once told me to take 1000 mg of ascorbic acid when I felt colds or cough coming. Just complement it with lots of water throughout the day and it'll do its best to put off getting sick. Tried it then and it worked. Been doing just that till this day, as long as the colds are not yet "full blast". Have I mentioned that my dorm mate was a Vet? hahaha! OK lang yun, hayup din naman talaga ako eh!

I better dose up on my vitamin C and hope it can still ward off the pathogens. Dont wanna be groggy with antihistamines and antibiotics this Christmas.. ayoko na maging adik sa Pasko!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home