tariray's adventures

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

To change or NOT to change

Its so hard to decide on changing things we have gotten used to. Kahit simple gadgets lang like cell fone. You have to consider allot of things (at least I do).. Is it a need? Do I have the budget? Is the unit worth it? Do I have the patience to re-learn new functions and uses? Nakakatamad kung iisipin but then life is all about constant change. Been banging my head for the last 2 days thinking if I will push with the change or not.. timetable: this week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

often, change is good. afterall our needs change, too. i'd rather cope with change, mas exciting kesa naman to remain stagnant. besides, it gives you the feeling you're getting somewhere instead of just staying put.

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home