tariray's adventures

Thursday, October 19, 2006

More Masters..

Let's dim the limelights on Heny and take a look on the other Masters I met.

The first one I wont mention his name out of respect. Yes, of course he's respectful naman. Ang galing nyang artist.. he's a lithographist actually. Ang galing din nyang mag paint and he's been to different parts of the world for exhibits and stuff. Hanga ako sa kanya. The only hitch is that, ang dumi ng bahay nya! PRAMIS!! I know for a fact that I cant live in that house, not even work there. I've just been there for about an hour but no! di ko matake ang dumi-- alikabok, kalat, etc. Maybe that's just the way artists work. oh well...

The second one is Mr. Pagsi. 79 years old and still teaching freshman highschool and theater. I can say that I was sincerely touched by his words and wisdom. When I "grow up" I would want to be like him.. except for the fact na he has never incurred an absence from work even on his honeymoon! Di ko carry un..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The last and noteworthy one is the 1st Pinoy Everest Sumiteer Dale Abenojar. I actually thought he was ugly (my expectation was in the likes of Romy Garduce, hahaha!) and so I lost a Jolly Value meal to RV. What striked me is that he was the kind of person who has a certain "yabang" but strives so hard to keep that "yabang" and actually delivers. There's nothing wrong with that. Kumbaga, the yabang is well earned. His Everest experience taught him humility and he openly admits to his misgivings. Ano ba? nawalan na nga ng toe yung tao ayaw pang tantanan ng media! kayo kaya umakyat sa everest!

Ayan, na inspire tuloy kami ni RV mag rock climb...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home