tariray's adventures

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Friendster's Back!!

My first ever entry for this blog was about the day they took Friendster away.. from our office PC’s access. What a sad, sad day that was. Hushed tones, gloomy faces..since then I had seldom visited my account. Only doing so when I purposely go to internet cafés or when I visit my siblings’ place where they have cable internet.

But today we were shocked to have accidentally discovered that Friendster was again accessible! Oh yes!! You couldn’t wipe the smile of our faces and the glee in our voices! As if on cue, everyone immediately logged on to our respective accounts as if it was so important that we take this opportunity! Maybe there was a glitch in our MIS’ firewall, maybe someone accidentally left the system open, OR MAYBE the MIS guys suddenly just discovered the joy of friendster! Whatever the reason was, it was definitely something to be happy about! So far its still accessible, and it makes us wonder how long this will last…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home