tariray's adventures

Monday, September 18, 2006

My first Thailand Trip

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Is your Passport in order? We got the go signal for the Thailand trip," when the B told me that a few months ago, I cant deny that it got me excited. Oooh!! Thailand! That's some sort of, kind of out-of-this-country!!! Good thing I didnt dwell on the excitement since it took another 5months before the trip pushed through.

I found myself searching the web for places to see, food to eat and stuff like that. I even rushed my passport renewal then. Yun nga lang sana hindi na lang ako gumastos at inabot din ng 5 months bago natuloy.

But then out-of the-country is still out-of the-country so I should be grateful for this opportunity of not paying for my plane fare and accomodation. Never mind that I was on O.B. trip with the B. Never mind that I got to share the room with her. Never mind that there was the possibility of her asking me to share my shampoo and comb with her (which didn't happen, Thank God). Never mind that the only cable channels she seems to watch are Discovery Channel and National Geographic. Out-of the-country is still out-of the-country.

So to keep you in suspense I'll be blogging about this trip for the next few entries.... Im trying to keep my entries short and exciting.. Till the next entry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home