tariray's adventures

Friday, September 15, 2006

Multiples of three


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Whatdoyouknow!!

I just turned three-O last 30th of August which was a Wednesday the third day of the work-week. What a coincidence huh! I thought I shouldve tried to bet with numbers 3 and 0 in the local lottery! I figured this might be my lucky day..

I started the day with a breakfast date with Fafa J (I was on birthday leave of course). J had to work and had a meeting at 6pm so that was the only time we could spend together on my bday. Plus of course he gets to greet me personally early in the morning. Sweet.

Birthday started off well.. it just might be my lucky day!

Then later I thought it might rather be an omen.

First of all, as I travelled back home it was just so damn HOT that I thought I would get heat stroke! As it was, I couldnt leave work for several days since my bday fell on a wednesday. Then when I got home there was nothing to eat (for lunch). I told our kasambahay that I'll just eat anything and proceeded to turn on the A/C in my folk's room. I felt my asthma threatening to surface so I needed to rest in a cool, temperature-stable room. Then an hour has passed and I noticed that the A/C didn't really cool the room--wala na palang freon! Anyway, wala naman na akong magagawa so ang pinangarap na A/C ay naging E/F as in electric fan.

Then after a few hours my trusty nebulizer was already happily chugging off an ampule of Bricanyl. Good thing the E/C sufficed and I fell asleep.

I finished the day off with a date with my Papa (my real Papa not Fafa) with matching SMB (San Miguel Beer) at SMB (SM Bicutan) .

All in all August 30 turned out to be not my typical day.

Cant wait for next year!! Really now???!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home