tariray's adventures

Monday, September 18, 2006

Multiples of Three (third and final chapter)

So ano ba ang akala ko sa birthday ko, FIESTA??? Tatlong araw kung i-celebrate??! hehehe

Actually, I really did plan on having a get-together for my birthday. That was why I was so surprised with the instant party my hausmeyts gave me.. I figured that was where "the celebration" was going to be. Anyway, we were all still looking forward to the party..

I planned it on the Saturday (since this was the last day of the work-week) after my bday. Dinner time since some of my office mates were still on duty till 4 PM. The venue was at my ParaƱaque home (mine daw o! sa nanay at tatay ko kaya yun. hehehe). We looked forward to it since its at a place outside the laboratory.. we seldom celebrated any of our officemates' bday treats outside the lab.

Of course I cooked. But the menu was more of a "Seafood Buffet" with crabs, prawns, squid and oysters so there wasnt a lot of cooking to do. My Mom just flew back from Iloilo and brought back the seafoods (which they bought fresh from Roxas and cooked immediately). My guests enjoyed the food. I even was able to solicit a lechon (dont ask where). I prepared some vegetable dishes and salads. Desert was different kinds of brownies and cakes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Most of my officemates were there, as well as J (of course) and a few of our friends. I hate Nigger for not coming but my assistant Pia and the Peste boys were there too.. that made me glad. And oh yeah, Maxima was there. Lets just say she was my good deed for the day.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It did look like I had so many guests but then half of them are my Dad's visita. Maybe he thought it was his birthday not mine. Hahaha!

Happy birthday to ME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home