tariray's adventures

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Multiples of three (part 2)

There are three parts for the "Multiples of three" series.

The second one was the surprise.

Since my big three-O fell on a wednesday, I had to report for work the following day. Things were normal at work with some late birthday greetings from friends. I confirmed my plans of having a party at home (see part 3 coming up) and invited them including maxima (i was trying to be good and kind). Since I was on duty till 8pm, I asked Abby if we were gonna cook dinner. She said yes and asked what we had in the fridge. I said I had some ground pork and we could whip up something and so it was set.

I was so hungry before 8pm that I said I'll just have my dinner break and proceed to go home after that. Called Abby to ask where she was so we can start dinner--she was out buying rice she said. ok, so I prepared and cooked dinner (without the rice yet) and went up to my room. My 2 roomies were there but in a few minutes left with their own excuses. So I was now all alone in my room but I didnt mind. I was sleepy and tired (and hungry).

Then Abby came and knocked in my room. As we proceeded to go down with the purpose of cooking rice, I was blabbering a kwento on the talaba my mom bought at Roxas. Then a camera flash surprised me!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Downstairs all the hausmeyts were waiting with food nicely arranged in the longtable.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

What a surprise! It was a feast of cake, palabok, lechon manok, liempo, fruits, ice cream and of course the picadillo I cooked. We ate, gossiped and took pictures (and some videos) and enjoyed the night. It was so nice to spend time with friends . I missed Janjan, JPC and Randy though..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thank you hausmeyts for the nice treat! Anyabyu all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home