tariray's adventures

Monday, September 25, 2006

Lady Guards at Thailand

No, I was not referring to REAL lady guards. I WAS, infact, referring to me and the B.

It started as a dream. I dreamt that the B would have a weird idea of having us wear the company uniform whilst on our OB trip. To Think is to Create. Or maybe I know her too well.

I prayed and prayed that we would get back to the hotel early enough for me to change and see the streets of Bangkok. The earliest I got was 8 PM.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



So there. In almost all my pictures I was wearing just that. The latest fashion trend. So, deadmahin ang dress code. Magpapicture ng magpapicture.

And so the lady guards were on duty from 6AM-8PM. Sige na nga. At least nasa Thailand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home