tariray's adventures

Friday, September 01, 2006

Come ride the Time Machine!

My My My!!! how long has it been since my last post?? almost a year!!

Of course I have a perfectly good reason. AKO PA!

you see, one day I was walking home when I saw this contraption of a machine.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And so being the usyusera that I am, I went and took a look at it. Then I saw that it was some kind of a vehicle and so I proceeded to tinker with the control panel. and then I started feeling faint for a while and then it stopped. I went home and slept and woke up and went to work this morning.

But to my suprise, almost a year had passed! OMG!

Bwhahahaha!! Welcome back me!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

time machine, nek-nek mo!:P

glad to see you're back to blogging!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home