tariray's adventures

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Fun sa Kabayan

'Tis still summer, with the sun still fiercely lording it over... and though this entry is 2 weeks late, I'll still post it. The company outing is one activity that lets us enjoy work (at least on this activity you're still being paid for having fun! hehe). I didnt really think I would be joining the outing, thinking of other options to spend this day (as some chose to spend time at home). But since its still summer, and since its all paid for.. I chose to go! (Good choice!!) Some old people (READ: old in the company) still claimed that it was no fun, but I beg to disagree.. It's a person's choice if he /she will have fun or not... its something you decide upon even before the trip. So, though I had to work, the days before and after this outing.. I decided to have fun and I did!

During the bus ride.. feeling summer na ba??
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

With Roomie Jing and Roomie Me-anne
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Parang nasa noontime show stage, already at the beach..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We couldn't resist doing this pose before we went home.. hehehe.. asa pa ko..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home