tariray's adventures

Friday, April 08, 2005

Let's PG ourselves!!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The summer months are in and its time to break the hustle and bustle known as work.. Every year, my goal is to at least go out and have fun where there's sun and sand. This year, the first destination was PG as in Puerto Galera. For a first timer like me (ok, ok... pasensya na po at talagang ngayon lang ako nakapunta jan..) I was actually amazed at how near PG was. Sanay kasi ako sa biyaheng Mla-LB kaya ok lang ang 2-4 hrs na land trip- including boat transfers. Ok naman pala ang beach dun, I've been to Boracay and for me pwede na ang PG. Plus madami ding mga pwedeng makita.. from sand and corals to beautiful bodies.. but no! wala akong nakitang papa material (ay susmaryosep, may fafa na nga pla ako.. erase erase..).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

One thing I realized though, is that hindi ko talaga trip mag-snorkel. Wiz ko type ang magpakabilad sa araw.. manunuod na lang ako ng Discovery channel para sa view na yan. So what do I want to do sa beach?? maybe relax by a shaded cove, eat to my heart's delight, walk by the beach with ahem.. hehe.. and of course magpa picture, picture, picture!!!! All-in-all, going to PG was a welcome break.. of course masaya kasi I'm with friends..and fafa of course!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Singa Mama said...

alin dyan ang paa mo? yung black ang white, no?

8:52 PM  
Blogger tariray said...

ruth, yes you are correct.. ang paa ko ang may white sole with black straps (actually, dark blue yan).. op cors, akin yung pinakamaliit na paa.. hehe..

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home