tariray's adventures

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I am a Fire Breathing Dragon

I am a Fire Breathing Dragon.

This is what my Chinese Astrology sign says.. according to my birthyear and birthdate. People born in the year of the Dragon (that's me) were described to be the most poweful, lucky and natural leaders. Powerful?? I wish I could be just that. Lucky?? I really never considered myself to be lucky. Sure, I once won a in our org's raffle-a-cake racket, and I recently won a pyrex casserole during the company christmas party, but that's as lucky as I could get.

As for a natural leader.. that I coudn't deny.. I've been a classroom president since grade 2 till high school, and even ran for SC president in High school. Since I was such a rebel in College, I just settled as a Committee Head for my Acad org.. but I could say that I could have gone for president if I was serious about it. Anyway, taking the lead in groups-whether big or small is a natural thing for me.. kahit na sabihin kong di ako makiki-eksena, di talaga mapigilan. As quoted: "Dragons possess a certain natural, charming charisma that ensures they can always influence their peers and often find themselves the center of attention in social situations." Ahem.

So I guess I am a Dragon?? I think so... dragon-like ang temper ko when provoked eh. Hmmn.. I think that's where the Fire Element comes in...People born during the years ending in 6, have FIRE as their natural element. "Those of you born under the influence of the Chinese Element Fire burn through life with your fierce charm, your impulsive enthusiasm and your restless emotions." O, Diba?? Eto pa.."In love, you're highly-charged -- even combustible at times! Hot tamales to the core, these dynamic individuals can see straight to the heart of an issue and make it work for them. You may seem single-minded, but you just refuse to be swayed from a cause they believe to be important." HOT TAMALES pala ha!! hehehe..

Yup!! I really think I am a FIRE DRAGON.. Not just because they tell me that the color red looks good on me (its supposed to be the Drago's lucky color), but because I know that I can see myself through all the characteristics described for it.

And of course, I do breathe fire from time to time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home