tariray's adventures

Sunday, January 16, 2005

New Year, New Hope... for this Blog

Well what do you know... its 2005 and I'm posting an entry. Applause naman dyan!! Obviousely, I havent been much of a blogger last month (as in zero blogs for the month of December 2004!! Hello??!!).. bawi na lang ako.

*****
My sister went home from the US (she teaches special kids there) and I was really suprised to see that she was so thin. Well, she has always been thin, but this time it borders on malnourished..teka, hindi kaya over naman ang description ko? anyway, it's just been 4 months but you can definitely see that she has food issues there. She doesnt know how to cook, poor girl. Therefore, my mom and I decided that we would fatten her during her 3 week vacay.. we cooked every imaginable food that she liked to eat-- she was so happy she that at times she didnt know which one she'd taste first. I'm just glad that'll never happen to me.. I know how to cook eh..

*****
For Christmas parties and such... I was assigned to set-up our venue for my department's party and we did one heck of a good job at it! This was the first time that they ever had a stage for the department party (or so they said) and I was really proud of our handiwork. we had lots of red and green baloons and floating glittering letters on the stage. It looked really good in pictures. Syempre picture to death ako.. mapicturan man lang ang pinaghirapan namin...

The company party program wasnt really that great, nacompensate lang ng 7pcs chickenjoy, 4 hamburgers, 4 softrinks and 4 apples. grabe, that's just the great thing about this company.. buong pamilya ang pinapakain pag christmas party! Just imagine, if I was married to a co-employee and we had no kids.. what will I do with 14 pcs of chicken and twice of everything else? anyway, ok pa rin coz for the first time in several years, I won in the raffle! di nga lang microwave napanalunan ko-- pyrex serving dish pero happy pa rin coz I got to be lucky amongst about >200 people! Paano pa kaya kung sa Lotto nananalo no?!

******
For 2005, my goal is to save more, be healthy and enjoy life. Not bad for a resolution eh?? Last year I swore I would get into an exercise regimen.. but well, at the end of the year naging more visible na yung flabs ko sa tummy!! Oh no! Goal ko pa rin to remove those bulges pero hindi na for this year... 4 months lang ang taning ko! HAHAHA! Ay! goal ko din pala ang mag-update sa blog na to..kahit twice a month.. O, naka-isa na ko for January ha!

Happy New Year everyone!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Singa Mama said...

take it a little further: paano nga kung tumama ka sa lotto? let's say 10 million pesoses... ay teka, konti lang pala yan. gawin nating 100 million pesoses. ano'ng gagawin mo? sige nga!

sus, twice a month, gawin mo namang weekly man lang! date kasi ng date kaya walang time mag-blog, eh!

5:06 PM  
Blogger tariray said...

hehehe.. cge ruth, i'll think of what i, gonna do if i DO win the Lotto.. and I'm gonna write about it... ;)

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home