tariray's adventures

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Breathless

Of all adjectives I can think of, today was what I can best describe as breathless.. as in breathless ang lola nyo today!!

Due to the incoming cold weather, I have been anticipating an allergic reaction this month. Why anticipating?? I have asthma, you see, and an allergic reaction usually leads to colds..which usually leads to sore throat, then cough.. hence the asthma attack. And of course, if I have an asthma attack, Im out-of-breath. Literally.
And today was such a day for an attack.

Of all days, bakit today pa!!?? I was jampacked with meetings and plant inspections today and I didnt have the energy cause I couldnt breathe well. Hayy... What could I do?? wala.. syempre kinaya ko na lang. My new learning for today? 13 hectares pala ang plantang ito instead of 7 lang as I thought I knew.

I cant wait to go home and do drugs. hehe. Drugs as in nebulize ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home