tariray's adventures

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

What's New with Q?

I just opened my email from a friend, and she asks," Q, whats new with you?"

My mind suddenly raced and thought and thought.. and then I suddenly realized, SHET! wala atang bago sakin?! That's kind of a shocker for a person like me, who seemingly has neverending things to tell, a bottomless pit of tales at the back of my head. Maybe age has caught up with me, or Ive just evolved into some version of a bore.. no, no, no...

Back in high school, our CL teacher (akalain mong nakikinig ako sa CL??!!) shared a very important phrase that could guide us in life.. it was "Carpe Diem", or "Seize the Day". I could say that I just did that everyday through college.. kaya nga ang dami kong kwento. Pero, I never imagined myself to become Boring ha!! I cant allow myself to get boring... hindi ko kaya...

So.. lets see.. what can I do to be interesting... hmnn.. I recently had a haircut.. and cellophane-- a first for me since my hair is what stylists usually refer to as "virgin hair"-- as in never been dyed and permed ha! That counts as something.. anu pa? I started this blog.. but then i do admit that sometimes i dunno what to write. kaya nga siguro i'm afraid i'm becoming a bore.. oh no!

What else, what else.. maybe I should try a new sport..something that would help me trim down those bulges down there whose presence I always denay but can clearly see.. Badiminton perhaps?? parang hindi ko feel.. parang di ako yun.. i'm more into rough, athletic contact sports.. What about wrestling?! hehe.. as if buhay pa ko after a trial round. I tried liking dogs.. and going near them recently.. You see, i'm afraid of them. My sister has a Retriever and J has recently bought a Pitbull so I have no choice but to try and like the pets.. so far, so good.

I already know how to cook, sew and lots of other domestic things. ... SUS, sng hirap naman nito, its really hard to maintain being interesting when your working and work eats up your time. Yhis is a tough one.. I need more time to think about how to reinvent myself... HELP!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home