tariray's adventures

Friday, October 15, 2004

Of "BER" occasions

After a long day at work, one normally finds oneself tired and ready to plop into dreamland! Specially if you're into work like mine, having to squeeze out 10 working hours a day--plus suddenly shifting time schedules and surprise Sunday duty calls. So, I go home (or to the place I call "home" on weekdays) and as I open the door, I unexpectedly smile. The cause of my reaction is not the sight of Marcus Schenkenburg waiting topless while sitting on the sofa, but a CHRISTMAS TREE, all 8 feet of it lit up!! It just literally relaxed me on the spot. The same was said by my officemates when they got home, (I'm staying at the company staffhouse by the way..) there's something about that conical tree with pin-sized lights that changes our mood immediately.. never mind that the lights didnt have those "Jingle Bells tune" that usually come with the bulbs. The music normally automatically plays in your head..

And, as if the tree was a signal of some sort.. a christmas countdown was posted at our office bull board, with matching christmas songs playing in the background. Kasehodang super sing si Jose Mari Chan the whole day, go pa rin ang pag play ng CD!! Then, everyone also seems to be so busy with work.. . and why?? coz we should all meet out project targets before the 2nd week of December, coz NO ONE works seriously anymore from then on!! well, except if its the choreography for the christmas party.. hehe. Someone HAS mentioned thinking of what scheme we will take up for our exchange gifts and I've heard another taking note of a possible christmas shopping schedule.. My, my, my... seems that Chrismas is catching up fast!!

But then again, I saw a black cat-and-pumpkin decor hanging from the front porch lights this morning as I left for work.. I guess we still have to go through Holloween before we get to Christmas.. ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Singa Mama said...

ito bang post na ito is for the rest of the BER months na. aba, mag-update ka naman! :D

4:42 PM  
Blogger tariray said...

R, hehehe. sorry ha.. busy eh.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home