tariray's adventures

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Friendster No More...

Almost everyone I know has a Friendster account. In the beginning, I was hesitant to join this “kulto” but then I was convinced so I eventually created an account. And since then, visiting this site has always been a welcome break from my usual work routine. Finding old friends from elementary and high school score very wide smiles from me—of course except that time when my most hated EX from college actually tried to add me as a friend! HELLO??!! The nerve of him to actually ask me again to be his friend, when I already rejected him the first time!! Super pindot ang lola mo ng NO button, as if the mouse was stuck or something!! Anyway, its really nice to be in touch with old friends.. Friends ha!! Heck! My officemate even found his old crush at Friendster, and they’re getting married next year!

Oh well, the happy days are gone. Yesterday seemed like doomsday when we discovered that our Company’s MIS department has restricted this particular site from being accessed by employees. Oh yes, you’re thinking what I’m thinking… MAYBE THEY HAVE NO FRIENDS. Going around the company grounds this afternoon confirmed that my department was not the only one affected by this issue.. hush hush conversations were evident and lipreading revealed the words “wala ng Friendster..”. I mean, its not like we don’t work at all… its one of those things that give you an energy boost at the end of the day. So much for being happy and creative around here… BLAH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home